What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies.
Here is a wikipedia article on cookies for additional information
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser. We use these cookies for the following purposes:
- enable certain functions of the Service to you
- provide analytics
- store your preferences for your next visit
- enable advertisement delivery, including behavioral advertising.
The cookies we may use can be categorized as follows:
- Strictly necessary
Some cookies may fulfill more than one of these roles.
Cookies policy ~ Strictly necessary cookies
Strictly Necessary cookies lets you move around the Service and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide your requested services.
These cookies identify you as being logged in to the Service and authenticate you. They also make sure you are connected to the right area on the Service when we make any changes to the way the Service works.
For security purposes
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the Service, so if you prevent these cookies, we can't guarantee how the Service will perform during your visit.
Cookies policy ~Performance cookies
Performance cookies collect information about how you use the Service e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how the Service works, understand the interests of our users and measure the effectiveness of our operations and advertising.
We use performance cookies to:
- carry out web analytics: Provide statistics on how the Service is used
- perform affiliate tracking: Provide feedback to affiliated entities that one of our visitors also visited their site
- obtain data on the number of users of the Service that have viewed a product or service
- help us improve the Service by measuring any errors that may occur
- test different designs for the Service.
Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties.
Cookies policy ~ Functionality cookies
Functionality cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use functionality cookies to:
- remember settings you've applied, such as layout, text size, preferences and colors
- remember if we've already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
- remember if you have engaged with a particular component or list on the Service so that it won’t repeated
- show you when you're logged in to the Service
- provide and show embedded video content.
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties.
Cookies policy ~Targeting cookies
Targeting cookies are used to track your visit to the Service as well other websites, apps and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows the Service to display targeted ads to you on the Service.
We may use targeting cookies to:
- display targeted ads within the Service
- improve how we deliver personalized ads and content; and
- measure the success of ad campaigns on the Service.
Cookies policy ~ Third-party cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note however, if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences and some of our pages might not display properly.
Returning to Home Page